Everyone knows that it is difficult to break old habits and painstaking to build new ones, but most of us don’t really understand why. We’ve tried following the 7 Habits of just about everything and been met with constant frustration. New advances in brain science offer a better understanding of what keeps us from getting the big results we want to improve our lives and build our businesses.
In “Habit Stacking for Entrepreneurs: Using the Power of Habits to Turn Small Changes into Big Results” Bestselling author Ric Thompson provides you with the step-by step process you need to identify the right habits to build off of, figure out which habits are suitable for stacking, and create habit stacking routines that have the best chance of helping you easily and effortlessly reach your objectives.
With the information and exercises provided in this book you’ll know:
• What habit stacking is, the science behind it, and how you can use it to quickly and easily get big results, one small change at a time
• Why it is so hard to build and break habits, we’re actually neurologically wired to NOT change
• How stacking habits works, you actually do this without ever even thinking about it
• What existing habits make good base habits, not all habits are created equally
• A step by step process for building a habit stacking routine, you can adapt this to create as many of your own routines as you like
• The rules to follow when creating habit stacks, mess this up and the process won’t work
From helping you understand why stacking new habits on existing habits makes building new habits easier to providing you with actionable exercises to teach you to make your own stacks, this book give you the information you need to start turning small changes into big results in your business and your life! There’s a reason “Entrepreneur Magazine” has really been chatting up the topic this year…
Scroll up and get your copy of “Habit Stacking for Entrepreneurs: Using the Power of Habits to Turn Small Changes into Big Results” now – you’ll be glad you did!