Are you ready to cope with stress and depression once and for all? There’s so much more to meditation than sitting like a yogi and saying “om.” In fact, you do not need to be a guru to do it.
Even if you are busy or have a busy schedule, I'll show you some simple techniques to cope with stress and be more productive in life.
More specifically, here's what you'll get:
- You'll become more focused and easily come up with solutions to personal and work issues
- You'll eliminate stress and anxiety, even if you suffer from a severe depression
- You also develop a capacity for intimacy with loved ones and gain better interpersonal skills
- Boost immunity
- Increase fertility in men and women
- Heal bloating, constipation, and diarrhea
- Make the body less responsive to stress hormones (cortisol)
- Prevent stress-related inflammation (heart disease, arthritis, asthma, skin conditions)
- Lower blood pressure
- Help in post-operation healing
- Help lose weight
- Improve tolerance to exercise
- Increase performance in athletic activities
- Reduce free radicals, decrease tissue damage
- Drop cholesterol levels
- Lower risk of cardiovascular disease
- Harmonize endocrine system
- Relaxing the nervous system
- Produce orderly brain functioning and brain electrical activity
- Increase grey matter or brain cells
- Improve memory and cognitive functions
- and much more...
Grab your copy now!