Teens model what they see, and their view of America's cultural landscape is obscured by a world in chaos. Students are bombarded with negative influences and false messages. Today's students desperately need strong character to be able to influence their world for Jesus Christ. The goal of Vital Character is not just to tell students how they're supposed to think, respond, or behave. Instead, Vital Character provides students with examples of godly character traits and challenges them to model those traits in their lives.
Student ministers and leaders will be thrilled with the series's variety of timely topics because:
• It's written on a basic level, so no outside preparation is required for students.
• It's easy to use and written with the busy student leader in mind.
• Along with Vital Truth and Vital Skills it offers a six-year plan for basic discipleship for students.
• Each four-session study uses reproducible worksheets called "Foundations," along with reproducible devotional guides called "Blueprints" to help teens continue the development of godly character in their lives.
• It includes an inspirational leader article and specific helps for teaching.
• It's available in a cost-saving quarterly, three-book packet with a weekly plan for teaching Sunday morning or Sunday night as well as a seasonal session of study; or available as individual books.
• Each session of study is designed to inspire and equip students to learn key skills.
• Each session is full of stories and imagery that captures the attention and imagination of today's teenagers.
• Each session engages youth in a life-transforming way.
• It's all interactive and fun.