God’s Love And Forgiveness
By Zacharias Tanee Fomum
- Release Date: 2014-06-22
- Genre: Christianity
God’s Love And Forgiveness Zacharias Tanee Fomum Book Review Score: ★★★★★ 5/5 stars
This book by Prof. Fomum treats the way of salvation, notably:
1) God's original purpose in the creation of man.
2) The tragic sin of man and its consequences in time and in eternity.
3) The unparalleled love of God manifested in the redemptive love of Christ on the cross for rebellious man.
4) The sinner's response to God through repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ.
5) The victorious new life in Christ.
Read it and experience in a new way the love of God for you.
Give a copy to your friend, spouse, neighbor, colleague, parents, etc. and they will be blessed.
God’s Love And Forgiveness book review; book recommendations; Christianity books;.
@2019 – Just Read Book. All Right Reserved. justreadbook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Comments/Review section is closed