Book 4.5 in the New York Times bestselling Worth Series
A holiday novella
Charlie Simpson was nursing a broken heart. Phoebe Robbins was just waiting tables.
Fate brought them together for one night.
Now, amidst the original Worth couples (Lizzie and Finn, Katie and Darío, Alison and Petey, and Deni and Sawyer), and a holiday party with lots of surprises, can Charlie and Phoebe find each other again?
A holiday novella, featuring the Copper Country couples of the Worth Series.
*Although Totally Worth Christmas has its own start-to-finish romance, about 40% of the story is revisiting the couples of the first 4 Worth books. If you haven’t read those books, this one may not be the best place to start.
This book contains 2-3 fairly graphic love scenes and the F-bomb is detonated somewhat frequently. If it were a movie, it would be rated a hard R.
The Worth Series thus far:
1. Worth the Weight (Lizzie and Finn)
2. Worth the Drive (Katie and Dario
3. Worth the Fall (Alison and Petey)
4. Worth the Effort (Deni and Sawyer)
4.5 Totally Worth Christmas - novella (Phoebe and Charlie)
5. Worth The Price (Liv and Twain)
6. Worth The Lies (Kelsey and Huck)
7. Worth The Flight (Jess and Zeke)
8. Worth The Burn (Sarah and Reilly)