Crochet pattern to create 2 devil dolls. The dolls are 16 inches (41 cm) tall excluding the horns.
The pattern uses US crochet abbreviations. This is an easy pattern. You have to know the following stitches:
ch = chain
sc = single crochet
dc= double crochet
sl st = slip stitch
For materials you can use:
- DK, Light Worsted: Robin DK (red = 130g, pink = 140g and black = 10 g);
- 5.00 mm hook (US: H/8, UK: 6);
- Black Embroidery Thread or black DK yarn for embroider mouth and eyelashes;
- Tapestry needle;
- 2 pairs of 12mm safety eyes (for 2 dolls);
- Polyester fibrefill = 380 g (for 2 dolls);
- 4 pieces of 6 inches iron wire;
- 2 Heart buttons (button about 2cm) for decoration.
This pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.
Keywords: crochet, valentine, devil, heart, love, doll, amigurumi, pattern.