The 'Mobile Learning Environment (MoLE) Project: a global technology initiative', was a two-year project that included e-Learning and medical professionals from academia, commercial, government and NGO representing 24 countries from five continents. It focused on providing training/education in areas with low-bandwidth and limited internet connectivity and infrastructure.
This eBook provides readers with -
- a comprehensive education and training app that contains six major content categories (i.e., learning, reference library, standards, networking, mission tools, and mission pack);
- access to, and use of, the Mobile Learning Environment (MoLE) Project source code for iOS and Android devices, and the online content catalogue repository to create, share and develop apps;
- the data collection and evaluation strategy that incorporated social responsibility, ethical practices, solid research approaches and professional standards;
- an in-depth review of the evaluation finding on the accessibility, effectiveness, satisfaction/self-efficacy, utility and usefulness of mobile technologies as a learning medium; and
- conclusions on what made the app learner centered (i.e., built on the skills and knowledge of the individual/teams), knowledge centered (i.e., providing educational content that is factually sound), and community centered (i.e., promoted the sharing of knowledge and collaboration).
It also provides in-depth information on what is contained in the six major content categories that were developed (i.e., library, networking, mission packs, mission tools, leaning, and standards), which is also available in both the Apple and Android Markets.
This eBook will be of interest to:
- Anyone developing mobile applications
- Educators and Teachers
- E-Learning and m-Learning Professionals
- Government and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO)
- Information Technology (IT) Professionals
- Medical Professionals
- Quality Management Professionals
- Research, Development, Testing & Evaluation (RDT&E) Professionals
- Scientist and Technology (S&T) Professionals