925 Ideas to Help You Save Money, Get Out of Debt and Retire A Millionaire So You Can Leave Your Mark on the World
By Devin Thorpe
- Release Date: 2012-11-17
- Genre: Self-Improvement
925 Ideas to Help You Save Money, Get Out of Debt and Retire A Millionaire So You Can Leave Your Mark on the World Devin Thorpe Book Review Score: ★★★★★ 5/5 stars
925 Ideas to Help You Save Money, Get Out of Debt and Retire A Millionaire So You Can Leave Your Mark on the World from the author of the highly acclaimed book, Your Mark on the World, is a collection of articles about family financial planning that originally appeared at FamilyHow.com.
925 Ideas... is an easy and readable guide to help your family find financial peace. Author Devin D. Thorpe explains:
1) how you and your spouse can find agreement on money matters,
2) how to teach your kids about money,
3) how to pay for your children's college education,
4) how to live like a millionaire
5) how to come up with $25,000 in a crisis
6) how to make ends meet on one income
7) how to get out of debt and stay out of debt
8) why home ownership should be your family's top financial priority
9) how to ask your boss for a raise
10) how to use your finances to do more good in the world.
And much more!
925 Ideas to Help You Save Money, Get Out of Debt and Retire A Millionaire So You Can Leave Your Mark on the World book review; book recommendations; Self-Improvement books;.
@2019 – Just Read Book. All Right Reserved. justreadbook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
User reviews about this book
By kim is #1
I don’t care
Mutingr Ourlrnrvt mtkjvrr
Re r rvjju
TERRIBLE, waste of time, full of ideas that have no plans behind them
Informative and encouraging
Lots go good information-stimulating-encouraging-motivating.
By Angela sessa
Covers a lot of ground on various topics. Very helpful basic tips in different areas of personal finance.
Comments/Review section is closed