Size: The Huggy Bear is 17 inches (43 cm) tall excluding the ears.
Crochet skill level: Easy.
The legs and arms are joined to the body with invisible buttons: they can move.
For materials you can use:
1) 6.00 mm hook (USA = 10/ J, UK = 4);
2) Super Chunky yarn (6): Sirdar Big Softie:
- Brown (Teddy 337) = 3 ball;
- Purple (Muffler) = 2 ball;
- Yellow (Top Banana 329) = 1 balls;
- Cream (Meringue 330) = 1 ball;
3) DMC Pearl Cotton Thread Size 3 (115/3):
- Color Black 310 = 1 skein;
4) Polyester fiberfill = 250 gm;
5) Tapestry needle;
6) 8 of 1.5cm Buttons;
7) Needle and Nylon Thread;
(These materials are not included).
Please note: This crochet pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.