By Catherine He & Zede Neo
- Release Date: 2012-06-13
- Genre: Education
Kinematics Catherine He & Zede Neo Book Review Score: ★★★★★ 5/5 stars
We want to make Physics fun to learn! In this chapter, you will be able to:
1. Define distance, time and speed.
2. Define displacement, velocity and acceleration.
3. Calculate average speed.
4. Calculate acceleration and understand uniform acceleration and non-uniform acceleration.
5. Plot and interpret a distance-time graph and a speed-time graph.
6. Calculate the area under a speed-time graph to determine the distance under uniform speed or uniform acceleration.
Kinematics book review; book recommendations; Education books;.
@2019 – Just Read Book. All Right Reserved. justreadbook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Comments/Review section is closed