The World: A Brief Introduction by Richard Haass
The World: A Brief Introduction is written by the President of the nonpartisan Council on Foreign Relations of the United States of America, Richard Haass. The book became a New York Times Bestseller and has been labeled as a must-read by many politicians and scholars. The book is also called as the much-needed primer for people who are unaware of the happenings of the world.
The author has covered all major topics ranging from history, technology, terrorism, and trade to make Americans aware of the knowledge needed to be globally literate.
In this comprehensive look into The World: A Brief Introduction by Richard Haass, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the The World: A Brief Introduction by Richard Haass not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.