Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual by Jocko Willink
Leadership Strategy And Tactics: Field Manual is written by Jocko Willink. Best known for co-authoring Extreme Ownership, the author has written this book to provide the ultimate field manual for leadership. The book was labeled as #1 New York Times Best Seller and #1 USA Today Best-Seller.
Jocko Willink is a Navy SEAL with over two decades of experience serving the nation. In his book, the author provides a careful look at hurdles and real-world challenges faced by leaders. The book is a step-by-step manual and practical guide to improve leadership qualities. It is similar to a field manual that provides clear instructions to help soldiers complete their missions.
In this comprehensive look into Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual by Jocko Willink, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual by Jocko Willink not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.