Think Like Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, & Charles Darwin
Great geniuses before us have uncovered certain key principles on their path to greatness. You can learn those principles now, without all of the sweat, tears, and costly mistakes.
Imagine that you could tap into the minds of many great geniuses. Think how they could help you solve challenging problems, broaden your mental horizons, and avoid common pitfalls. They actually can, if we study the principles that they lived by, and incorporate them into our lives.
Internationally bestselling author I. C. Robledo has identified the principles that the most brilliant people in history have used to make great accomplishments.
Inside, you will discover:
- (#13) Why you should always have questions
- (#15) The importance of listening to people with different perspectives… even when you disagree with them
- (#19) How to avoid restricting your genius potential
- (#27) That we all have false ways of viewing the world
- (#37) How to observe patterns, and the anomalies that do not fit the pattern
- 40 Total principles inside!
Tap into the greatest minds of all time and use their principles in your life, with The Intellectual Toolkit of Geniuses.
Pick up your copy today by clicking on the button to BUY the book.