As projects become increasingly complex, the traditional methods are proving to be inadequate to meet challenges and embrace opportunities it offers. Businesses aim at getting their product faster to the market with superior quality to make most of the shorter lifecycle. To achieve this, we need is a fresh approach and transformation in the ways of managing projects:
• From controlling chaos to unleashing potential
• From rigid frameworks to flexible, agile and nimble frameworks
• From deterministic estimates to progressive planning
• From desperation of meeting targets to the inspiration to excel
• From large project to easy-to-manage, quick-to-deliver mini projects
It is evident that we can produce better results if we have a framework that enables focus, velocity and autonomy. The Spiral Staircase Project Management model offers this—an alternative way of managing projects, which aims to empower the knowledge workforce so as to enable greater levels of success in the organization. This book is an effort to create a simple, coherent, purpose-centric project management framework to get the best out of today’s projects.