Complementary and Alternative Medical Lab Testing (CAM Labs) contains summaries of the published research on lab tests, primarily from PubMed trials on humans. Each chapter (disease) begins with a brief summary of conventional lab tests, followed by additional lab tests, including diabetes, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, inflammation, etc. There are sections on endocrine hormones (thyroid, adrenal, sex steroids) and environmental medicine (toxic heavy metals). The nutritional assessments section includes minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
CAM Labs 18 – Psychiatry
1. Anorexia Nervosa
3. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
4. Bipolar Affective Disorder
6. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
7. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
9. Seasonal Affective Disorder