Small Animal Surgical Emergencies
By Lillian R. Aronson
- Release Date: 2015-12-03
- Genre: Veterinary
Small Animal Surgical Emergencies Lillian R. Aronson Book Review Score: ★★★★★ 5/5 stars
Small Animal Surgical Emergencies is a practical reference to soft tissue and orthopedic emergencies commonly encountered in small animal practice.
• Covers common soft tissue and orthopedic emergencies
• Provides step-by-step procedures for stabilizing and operating on the emergent patient
• Promotes problem-solving through algorithms and case studies
• Depicts the concepts described using radiographs, ultrasounds, contrast studies, and photographs
• Includes access to a companion website with video clips, case studies, and images
Small Animal Surgical Emergencies book review; book recommendations; Veterinary books;.
@2019 – Just Read Book. All Right Reserved. justreadbook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Comments/Review section is closed