Do you value freedom? Do you read freedom writers such as Rothbard, Bastiat, von Mises, Hayek, and of course, Ayn Rand? If so, you know the arguments for freedom, the dangers of a socialistic agenda, the evils of a closed society. Now for the $64,000 question: Do you have skills to back up your arguments?
If not, you're a philosopher without teeth. You don't know how to put into action words you spout.
• Do you know the best way to get trained?
• Are you certain why might you want to get a concealed carry permit... and why you might not!
• Want to know a far better way to celebrate Independence Day than fireworks? (This really makes the left reel with anger!)
Even among conservatives, Libertarians, and Christians so many love the 1st Amendment’s right to free speech but don’t understand that the 2nd Amendment gives the 1st Amendment its teeth! Taking this further, you had the right to defend yourself and your family long before the Constitution’s framers penned the 2nd Amendment. What rights man gives you, man can take away... What right God gives you, no man can take away! You have the inalienable right to protect yourself, your family, and those around you whom you want to protect. Can you do so? Quoting Ayn Rand when someone pulls a gun on you will not save your life!
Oh, this book is so good if you love freedom! But the focus is not the typical gun or defense book. Oh not at all!
Here you learn not only how to hone your arguments to protect your gun rights, more important you learn:
• How to get trained correctly, even if you’re a public school graduate and can’t even spell GUN! This book focuses not on the gun expert (although they will love what it says!), this book focuses on newcomers to the shooting arena who aren’t sure why they might want a weapon themselves but understand the importance of maintaining a legal right to defense as individual citizens.
• What guns you should never get for self-defense (the list probably does not contain guns you think it might!)
• How to use a rifle to celebrate every national holiday and memorial and why you should do just that! And if you don’t have a rifle, you are even better off because you’re now going to get one, only you’ll do it the right way!
• Why Americans have lost their ability to shoot which means our military and law enforcement have too! Consider the America of 75 years ago when every boy and many girls grew up hunting and shooting. Upon entering the military or law enforcement they were taught how to take their skills up a notch, giving America a major boost in enemy battles. Today, recruits enter without ever having held a gun. The time spent on training is still the same. The result is a military and law enforcement, in general, who have virtually no true firearm experience, often less than the bad guys! Gun control laws kill more people than guns do!
Now only will this book give you major advice and insight into the individual’s gun armory and defense preparation, you get a Bonus Appendix that you can use to better your own community! If you live in a state that allows concealed carry (and if you do not, why don’t you?) but you see stores with No Guns signs, you get a step-by-step blueprint on how to get that store owner to change his policy faster than Mayor Bloomberg can veto a gun right bill!