Book Review Score: ★★★★★ 5/5 stars
book review; book recommendations; books;.
@2019 – Just Read Book. All Right Reserved. justreadbook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
User reviews about this book
Full of complete facts!
I personally think this book was full of many important details, and the oustanding things will come to our nation when Donald Trump becomes president, I believe all the results will be completley postive. This book is full of facts.
A huge insight to the mind set of Donald Trump. His success and how he runs his deals. In this insta read it covers the areas of
* networking and building relationships are crucial to success
* Making a deal isn't just about selling the worthiness of the deal , but also about selling yourself.
* When making a deal, it's smart to convince the seller that what they have isn't worth much.
* Another strategy in making a deal is to put down the competition.
* To project an image of luxury and class, maintain high levels of cleanliness and impeccable upkeep.
* Relentless persistence is key to success in business
* controversy sells. Even bad press can be good for business- and it's cheaper than marketing.
I found it interesting to read this and also go a little deeper into what he is selling us ( the citizens ) now in his campaign. How much is factual and how much is pure manipulation? We all know each politician sells us what they think we want to hear. However it has never been written so black and white before. Interesting and intriguing.
Comments/Review section is closed