Need to break up, but can't?
Sometimes it can feel impossible to finally let go, especially when you’re overcome with guilt, and you just don’t know how you’re going to break it off.
Do you need to know:
* What is the best way to break-up?
* How can I do it in a way that causes the least pain?
* What can I do about all this guilt that is keeping me trapped?
* What if we’re engaged, or if we share an apartment, or if I have no money?
* How do I deal with attempts to manipulate me emotionally?
* What do I do if I know he/she will freak out?!
This is the definitive breakup book for both men and women, guiding you through your breakup step-by-step. If you’re thinking of breaking up, but you’re hesitating for any reason…you need this book.
So many people wait weeks, months or even years in relationships that they no longer want. Don’t waste your life with someone who is no longer a match for you. This is the only book of its kind: No fluff (under 40 pages) of exactly what you need to leave your relationship with as little pain as possible.
Isn’t it time to end this relationship and move on with your life?
* The one thing you can do to cut to the chase and finally breakup
* How to get over the emotional paralysis that keeps you from taking action
* The ten big unconscious reasons why you may be staying
* How to make a firm decision, and stand by it (no more flip-flopping!)
* Ways to stop his or her manipulation
* How to silence attempts to paint you as the bad guy/girl
This book will help you determine if you need to break up, and then help you do so compassionately, without getting stuck along the way.