What They'll Never Tell You About the Music Business, Third Edition
By Peter M. Thall
- Release Date: 2016-08-23
- Genre: Music
What They'll Never Tell You About the Music Business, Third Edition Peter M. Thall Book Review Score: ★★★★★ 5/5 stars
The completely revised and expanded edition of What They’ll Never Tell You About the Music Business is a must-have reference. You’ll learn:
- How many musicians have seized do-it-yourself internet opportunities to create successful business models,
- How the royalty pie is sliced—and who gets the pieces,
- How the fundamentals of music publishing, producing, managing, touring, and the record industry apply more than ever,
- Why this book is the indispensable guide to the worldwide music industry,
- How corporate general counsels can educate their employees (and themselves) to understand the strictures of copyright law and to avoid trouble,
- And much more.
What They'll Never Tell You About the Music Business, Third Edition book review; book recommendations; Music books;.
@2019 – Just Read Book. All Right Reserved. justreadbook.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Comments/Review section is closed