Understanding Men: Know What He's Really Thinking, Show Him You're the One, Why Men Pull Away, Why He's Afraid to Commit & How to Read Him Like a Book
By Alex Altman
- Release Date: 2015-08-31
- Genre: Psychology
Understanding Men: Know What He's Really Thinking, Show Him You're the One, Why Men Pull Away, Why He's Afraid to Commit & How to Read Him Like a Book Alex Altman Book Review Score: ★★★★★ 5/5 stars
Learn Secrets About How Men Think, What Their Words & Actions Really Mean That Most Women Will Never Know
It's time to learn the secrets about how men think and how to be that women he'll never want to let go. In Understanding Men, that's exactly what you'll get:
Learn The Secret Psychological Loophole In The Male Mind
• The Key Differences Between Mature & Immature Men
• How To Spot A Good Guy Worth Keeping
• Understanding The Man That Wants To Capture Your Heart
• Why Men Need Distance & How To Not Push Him Away
• The 5 Questions To Find Out How Well A Man Handles Relationships
• The Biggest Reason Men Run Away
• 7 Keys To Sharing Your Needs & Wants Without Turning Him Off
• Two Types of Male Commitments
Discover How To Make Him Crave You & Keep His Attention
• Why Men Cheat & How You Can Prevent It
• The 7 Ways Women Make Men Lose Interest Slowly
• The 6 Ways To Communicate Your Feelings & Bring Him Closer To You
• Using The Power Of The Pussy To Communicate In The “Male Language”
How To Get The Guy & Show Him You’re The One
• The Top Four Ways To Show Your Interest In Him & Keep Him Interested
• Learn Who’s In Charge Of The Relationship
• What To Say & Do That Makes A Man Want To Commit
• Do You Say These Things?… It Scares Men Away
Don’t hesitate to pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!
P.S. Don't let this relationship advice for women book go unless you never want to learn how to attract men by understanding how they think! These are the secrets about what men want women to know.
Understanding Men: Know What He's Really Thinking, Show Him You're the One, Why Men Pull Away, Why He's Afraid to Commit & How to Read Him Like a Book book review; book recommendations; Psychology books;.
User reviews about this book
By Katie's kiddos
I liked it because the author is clear and to the point. She simply states the differences between men and women in relationships and how to communicate better with each other.
My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 months now and I’m starting to wonder what’s actually going through his head. I may as well be overthinking everything like always but lately I’ve been super paranoid. This book has great tips and tricks and I will be trying some of this stuff out ASAP!
This book was great confirmation and definitely taught me a few extra things to help‼️
This gives a lot of entry level knowledge to forming a good relationship. I read this book in one day and I can never finish a book. Did notice a few typos/errors throughout the book but that’s just my perfectionist mindset kicking in.
This book was very straight to the point and didn’t sugar coat anything. It was really interesting and informative.
Good easy read. It helped me understand some of my general mistakes. I will be buying the second book.
This book was “eye-opening” on so many levels. A great read!
I kind of wish it was longer haha! I really liked how you kept telling us that this book wasn’t to MAKE us do exactly what you said, that it is our CHOICE on what to do with this information and i like that because a lot of us(women) don’t know when to take responsibility when making choices so we blame others for our actions. I’ve learned a couple pointers and you did aim some things about me that i will definitely work on. Thank you (:
Thank you so much I really needed this
Comments/Review section is closed