Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Collection
This collection includes 4 of our training courses all within one book. This collection contains all 4 volumes from our our Refrigeration and Air Conditioning series. You can easily use the bookmarks to navigate between each training course. This collection includes:
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Volume 1 of 4 - Fundamentals
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Volume 2 of 4 - Commercial Refrigeration
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Volume 3 of 4 - Air Conditioning
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Volume 4 of 4 - Equipment Cooling
Full illustrations and diagrams included.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Volume 1 of 4 - Fundamentals
This course explains the fundamentals of electricity and their application in the refrigeration process. There is information on circuits, motors, and troubleshooting. This is followed by instruction of fundamentals and the maintenance of the gasoline engine. The theory of refrigeration is also explained based on the characteristics of refrigerants.
- Principles of Electricity
- Fundamentals of Gasoline Engines
- Physics of Refrigeration
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Volume 2 of 4 - Commercial Refrigeration
This course explains the components, operation, and repair of commercial refrigeration systems and provides a detailed explanation of the various uses of compressors. In addition, there is detailed instruction on the use and defrosting of storage cabinets, plant design, special systems, and vehicular refrigeration units.
- Commercial Refrigeration Systems
- Cold Storage and Ice Plants
- Special Application Systems
- Vehicle Refrigeration Units
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Volume 3 of 4 - Air Conditioning
This course discusses airflow properties and temperature response including an explanation of air and temperature measuring devices. Instruction is also provided on the installation, operation, and maintenance of self-contained air conditioning units. In addition, the course covers the electric motor, pneumatic controls of refrigeration, the installation of ventilation systems, and the types and components of heat pumps.
- Undesirable Properties of Air
- Temperatures, Airflows, and Their Measuring Devices
- Design and Installation Factors
- Self-Contained Package Air-Conditioning Units
- Fresh Air and Air Duct System
- Evaporative Cooling
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Heat Pumps
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Volume 4 of 4 - Equipment Cooling
The scope of this course takes in unit components of the absorption system, including their functions and maintenance; water treatment methods and their relationship to centrifugal systems; centrifugal water pumps and electronic control systems, including the relationship of amplifier, bridge and discriminator circuits to electronic controls.
- Direct Expansion Systems
- Absorption Systems
- Centrifugal Systems
- Water Treatment
- Centrifugal Water Pumps
- Fundamentals of Electronic Controls
- Electronic Control Systems