This collection includes 3 of our training courses all within one book. You can easily use the bookmarks to navigate between each training course. This collection includes:
- Draw Objects in Perspective
- Lettering Techniques
- Realistic Drawing
Full illustrations and diagrams included.
Draw Objects in Perspective
Draw Objects in Perspective course is designed to teach the knowledge necessary to perform tasks related to illustrating. Information is provided on one-, two-, and three-point perspective.
- Draw Objects in One-Point Perspective
- Describe Perspective and the Components of One-Point Perspective
- Draw Objects in Two-Point Perspective
- Describe the Components of Two-Point Perspective
- Draw Objects in Three-Point Perspective
- Describe the Components of Three-Point Perspective
This course presents the procedures and techniques you will use in lettering. It provides the methods used in classifying letters and describes freehand lettering using several lettering tools. This course also identifies the various applications of mechanical, prepared, and computer generated lettering.
- Introduction to Lettering
- Letter Classification
- Lettering Principles
- Use of Basic Strokes with Guidelines and a Grid
- Freehand Lettering Tools and Their Uses
- Techniques of Lettering Using Different Types of Pens
- Techniques of Lettering Using Different Types of Brushes and Felt Tip Markers
- Mechanical, Prepared, and Computer Generated Lettering Techniques
- Use and Application of Mechanical and Prepared Lettering
- Use and Application of Computer Generated Lettering Techniques
This course describes the tools and drawing surfaces used in realistic drawing. It identifies and defines the principles of realistic drawing, and the media and techniques used to render subjects accurately. The courses uses military images but the techniques are the same as with all types of objects.
- Describe Tools and Drawing Surfaces
- Identify Various Tools Used to Make a Realistic Image, How They Are Used, and the Composition and Measurement Designators of Drawing Surfaces
- Principles of Realistic Drawing
- Identify and Define the Principles of Realistic Drawing and their Interrelationships
- Media and Techniques