Finish - Jon Acuff

Finish

By Jon Acuff

  • Release Date: 2017-09-12
  • Genre: Management & Leadership
Finish book review score

4.5 Score: 4.5 (From 13 Ratings)

Finish Jon Acuff Book Review Score: ★★★★★ 5/5 stars

Finish Jon Acuff epub; Finish read online; Finish book review; book recommendations; Finish Audiobook; Management & Leadership books;.

User reviews about this book

  • Perfect

    4
    By saadgold
    This book is amazing and I would have rated it 5 starts if it was summed up because more than 60% of the book is repetitive and not important. However the remaining 40% is super informative and easy to adopt.
  • So nice I bought it twice

    5
    By Eventjubilee
    OK— so I seriously bought this book twice. I downloaded it on a whim in iBooks and fell in love with it, so I purchased a hard copy so I could mark it up with notes and sentiments. If you’re on the cusp of something great but can’t get out of your own way, read this book. If you’ve got to have everything “just so” before you can start (and thereby never actually start), read this book. It’s insightful, witty, honest. Best biz book of 2017. Thanks for writing a winner, Jon.
  • A True Gem

    5
    By Mosscow
    Jon is funny, breezy and so on-point here. If perfectionism has you in its clutches—you need to read this book.

Leave here your review