Creating Emotional Attraction
By Alex Altman
- Release Date: 2015-09-13
- Genre: Family & Relationships
Creating Emotional Attraction Alex Altman Book Review Score: ★★★★★ 5/5 stars
Learn Secrets About Creating A Connection That Sparks A Deep Emotional Bond That Most Women Will Never Know
Most women are very surprised to hear the truth about why men are afraid to commit, why they lose interest slowly and why men secretly pull away.
It's time to learn the secrets about attract and why men didn't want you. In Creating Emotional Attraction, that's exactly what you'll get:
Do You Want To Discover How Attraction Really Works For A Man?
• Understanding How To Attract Men
• Where To Begin?
• How Attraction Works For A Man & What’s Going On Inside His Mind
• What Do Men Really Want?
• Getting His True Personality To Come Out
• The Real Reason Why Men Become Distant
• Keeping Him Interested, Guessing & Wanting More
How About Learn The Irreversible Mistakes You Might Be Making That Make Him Lose Interest Quickly?
• Why Your Thoughts Are Driving Men Away
• Eliminate Your Negative Beliefs Quickly & Change Your Life Permenently
• How Women Communicate Their Beliefs That Scare Men Away
• The Ways Women Sabotage A Man’s Attraction For Them
• Why Fear Is Preventing You From Meeting A Good Guy
Intrigued? How About Becoming More Attractive To The Type Of Man You Want?
• Getting A Guy Addicted To You Forever
• The 6 Keys To Building Lasting Emotional Attraction
• Applying These Steps Successfully
• Using Attraction To Intensify Your Connection
• Making This System Work For You
• Living In The Moment & Become Magnetically Attractive
Would You Like To Inspire A Deep Connection In A Men Getting Him To Fall & Stay In Love?
• Becoming An Irresistible Women He Can’t Live Without
• The Communication Mistake Many Women Make
• How To “Let Go” So He Knows You’re Perfect For Him
• How To Trust Your Intuition To Spot & Identify A Good Man
• Where To Meet Men & Keep Them Interested In You
• Learn The Truth About Men, Are Men Really Dumb?
• The 1 Quality That Seperates A*Holes From “Mr. Right”
• The 5 Qualities That Makes A Woman Attractive To Men
Don’t hesitate to pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!
P.S. Make it so a man can't help but feel a deep emotional bond with you.
Creating Emotional Attraction Alex Altman epub; Creating Emotional Attraction read online; Creating Emotional Attraction book review; book recommendations; Creating Emotional Attraction Audiobook; Family & Relationships books;.
User reviews about this book
Creating Emotional Attraction
Easy read... Spot on techniques!
This book was absolutely amazing
I liked it.
Straight forward. To the point. I like that.
Good advice, but not the best writing skills
I think the advice he gave was good, but it was difficult to read at times due to frequent writing/grammar mistakes. If it wasn't for that I'd either give a 4/5 or 5/5 stars.
This book honestly helped have a better life, I don't think i would of have it if it weren't for this book, every single person should purchase this book, if you are not interested in receiving dating advice , thats fine, get it because it would help you construct a better life, and if you follow along , you'll get where you need to get.
Overall, easy to read, gets straight to the point. Liked this a lot!
I enjoyed this book very much! Definitely worth the buy. I've been reading a lot of self help books, and this truly gets straight to the point on what attracts men AND WHY. It's all pretty obvious, but it just makes it sink in even more. I truly am going to be implementing this book into my life! There were minor errors which made me wonder if there was an editor? Anyways, no big deal I knew what the author meant. I suggest every woman read this! Gives some good feedback and makes you analyze yourself. He gives you SPECIFIC things to work on. Enjoy!!
Creating emotional attraction
If u are new at dating or u haven't done the dating scene and u feel lost like i did this is the book to read it will help u understand how men and dating work
This Alex is a joke!
By Cheryl mad
I simply can't read any more of his 1st grade writing abilities. If I have to spend 45 seconds just trying to understand a cluster of words, it's not worth the effort it takes to read a book. That's how Alex writes - in clusters of words, not sentences. And in 20% of those clusters he's got at least three or more words missing or incorrect. Stop buying this guy's crap and maybe he'll get a job he knows how to do!